网页浏览总次数

2018年3月15日星期四

Shanghai independent translator

Are you looking for a independent Chinese-English Translator In Shanghai,IF YES, PLS CONTACT ME:

CONTACT ME:

e-mail:lisbetaliu@yahoo.com
lisbeta.liu@gmail.com

mobile:0086-13918817249



My qualifications

1.Ability to consecutively translate in conferences and daily communications, with the confidence of handling complex dialogues and accents

2.Good interpretation skills from Chinese(Mandarin) to English or from English to Chinese(Mandarin)


3.Excellent Communication skills, 9 years working experiences,, had the interpretation experiences of following industries:wedding dresses, jewelry, shoes, clothing, heavy machinery, packing machinery, pharmaceutical machinary. imported wine, imported nuts, pharmaceutical machine, real estate, chemicals, ships, clothes, indoor baby toys, IT Software, furnitures, real easte, fabric, auto parts, mold, motorcycle, fitness equipment and etc.
Vinesh Dattani London UK


Lisbeta was a pleasure to work with. Before my trip we liaised by
emails and over the phone and she assured me of all my worries of my
trip. She is very honest and trustworthy. Most other translators will
have hidden costs which you don't find out about until the end however
with Lisbeta she was honest and upfront about her charges before I
arrived. We agreed upon a price and nothing changed during my visit.
She is very helpful and her insight on Chinese culture and
idiosyncrasies helped me greatly on my first trip to China. I had a
lot of ground to cover and Lisbeta helped me dearly through the busy
schedule. She is very easy to get a long with and understands
different backgrounds and cultures quite remarkably. Her hints and
tips of travelling within China and food recommendations were second
to none. She was a pleasure to be with and I couldn't have asked for a
better translator. On my next visit to Shanghai I will most definitely
contact her.

没有评论:

发表评论