网页浏览总次数

2011年11月18日星期五

Shanghai tour guide translator is available now


Hello, guys
Firstly Welcome to China
Are you looking for a Shanghai tour guide and translator currently?
Are you looking for a Yiwu tour guide and translator currently?
Are you try to find some body make your trip more perfect?
Ms lisbeta will figure things a lot. And show you a very beautiful and amazing parts of Shanghai, beautiful sightseeing, delicious cuisines, the local culture, I am sure you would get a wonderful memory here



Or if you are take a business trip here? I will be your tour guide and translator as well. Arrange the meeting between you and the factories, accompany you to Business Trade/Fair, beside your business, you also can enjoy sightseeing and different kinds of cuisines

If you wish ,I can offer you hotel reservation, airport pick up, Shopping assistant

All I want to do is just make your trip is comfortable and memorable
Pls don’t hesitate to drop me a line:lisbetaliu@yahoo.com or contact me directly:0086-13918817249


没有评论:

发表评论